HDFC Bank is well-known for its service, but it comes at a high cost because you must have a particular amount of money in your account on a regular basis. The balance required varies by location, and if the balance is not maintained, the customer is penalised with a fee.
Also read – 16 HDFC Bank Apps are in the Google Play Store
Note: Although you cannot close your HDFC Bank account online, you can obtain an account closure form.
Transfer Money From HDFC Bank to Other Banks Online
HDFC is one of India’s best banks. When you open a new Savings Account with this famous bank, you will be given access to Net Banking at the same time. This post is a godsend if you have HDFC Net Banking and want to transfer money from it to other banks but don’t know how.
You must add the relevant account as a beneficiary to transfer money from HDFC to other banks using Net Banking.
How to Add a Beneficiary to an HDFC Bank Account
The procedures are given below.
- First, go to the HDFC Net banking website in your browser.
- There Confirm the Secure Access Image by entering your Customer ID, IPIN (password), and Customer ID (if applicable). Log in with your username and password. You’ll be redirected to your HDFC Net Banking page.
- Find and click on the ‘Funds Transfer’ tab.
- The new page will detail various options for transferring payments. Choose “Transfer to other banks (NEFT)” from the drop-down menu and click the “Go” button to transfer funds to other banks.
- If you already have the account number where you want to transfer funds recorded in your beneficiaries list, you should choose that account on the form, enter the amount, and proceed. If you haven’t done so already, scroll down to the bottom of the form and select “Add a Beneficiary.”
- Select the proper Transaction Type for the account beneficiary once again, then click “Go.”
- Then you’ll be redirected to a screen where you’ll have to enter the information for the account you want to add as a beneficiary.
- Beneficiary Account Number/Credit Card Number, Account Type, Beneficiary Name, IFSC Code, and Email Address all are needed.
- Use the ‘Click Here to Select IFSC Code’ option to input the IFSC Code, which will lead you to the IFSC Code Lookup. Enter the IFSC Code and click ‘Search’ if you know it. If you don’t know, you can ‘Search’ by entering the bank’s name and/or the branch’s name.
- After click ‘Search,’ you must choose your bank from the list of results.
- So, once you’ve completed all of the fields on the ‘Add a Beneficiary Page,’ simply click ‘Add’ and then ‘Confirm’ the same information.
- You will get a ‘One Time Password or OTP’ to your registered mobile number for security purposes. Click ‘proceed’ after entering this OTP in the area that asks for it.
- Your Beneficiary successfully added in your account . This new updated beneficiary account will take 12-24 hours to become active. Only then will you be able to send money to it. Also read – HDFC offer Loan on Two Wheeler Bike Loan
Close Your HDFC Bank Account by Following These Steps
- To close your account quickly, make sure you empty all of the money in your account. Net banking is the simplest way to accomplish this. Simply transfer all of the funds to another account using NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS. Your account balance should be zero.
- You must now go to your local branch and speak with a bank official. Obtain an account closing form from the executive and fill it out completely.
- Otherwise, you need print and fill the form at home before taking it to the bank. The account closure form is available for download on the HDFC website.
- You can now submit the application, along with the debit card, passbook, and chequebook, to the executive. You must also carry an ID before, since the executive may request it in some cases.
- After that, the executive will provide you a copy of the acknowledgment. You can keep the slip in a secure place, and your bank account will be closed in 10 working days. Also read – Get Instant Personal Loan -HDFC Bank
HDFC Savings Account
- HDFC savings account is a best savings account to use for your savings needs.
- There are several reasons why hdfc savings account is the best account for you to use.
- The interest rates on hdfc savings account are high compared to other forms of savings accounts.
HDFC Bank Full Form
Full form of HDFC Bank is Housing Development Finance Corporation Limited.
What is the website url of HDFC Bank?
The website url of HDFC Bank is https://www.hdfcbank.com/.