HDFC Bank NetBanking allows its customers to access their accounts and make multiple transactions around the clock. Specifically, HDFC Bank allows a maximum of 200 transactions without having to go to a net banking bank. HDFC Bank Net banking has been activated for free for all customers. If you do not get one at the time of opening the account, you can go to the nearest branch and apply for one.
Table of Contents
In this article, I am going to share with you the Step by step process of the HDFC Net Banking Registration and all details regarding this service.
So, if you want to know about,
1 Register HDFC Phone Banking Registration 2 The procedure of resetting Password 3 Process of Checking Account Balance 4 Transaction Limit in Netbanking 5 Lots more
You will like this article.
HDFC NetBanking Registration Process
It is very easy for all HDFC Savings Account holders to register for online banking services. Customers can register online, through ATM, through phone banking, or download forms. Read more – HDFC offer Loan on Two Wheeler Bike Loan
Register HDFC NetBanking Online in the Official Website
Only residential and non-residential persons who have an active mobile number can avail of Net Banking facility The procedure for activating Internet banking services is as follows:
- First, Open the official website of HDFC Bank and then visit the Netbanking Page.
- At the bottom of the Net banking page, you will find ‘Register’, click on it.
- On the next page, you must enter the customer ID and click ‘Go’.
- After that, you must confirm the mobile number registered in your account via OTP Validation.
- After that, you must select and fill in the relevant debit card details.
- On the next page, you can set the IPIN.
- You will be able to use the Customer ID and the new IPin to access Net Banking.
Register HDFC Phone Banking
- You have to call its Phone Banking service number which is set for your location. You will be asked to enter your Customer ID and HDFC Debit Card + PIN / TIN.
- The representative of the HDFC Phone Banking department will record your net banking registration request and begin the process.
- Your Net Banking IPIN will be couriered to your registered mailing address within 5 business days. Read more related news: HDFC and IPPB tie-up to offer home loans
Register HDFC Net Banking via ATM
- Visit any HDFC Bank ATM.
- Input your HDFC Bank debit card number with your ATM PIN.
- From the main screen, tap ‘Other Options’.
- Now, tap on ‘Net Banking Registration’ and confirm the action when requested.
- Your net banking request will be registered and the IPIN will be couriered to you.
Register HDFC Internet Banking via Form Filling (in Branch Office)
- Go to the HDFC Net Banking website and download the Net Banking Registration Form – Corporate or Private, whichever is applicable.
- Next, Fill up the Application Form and submit it to the branch of HDFC Bank.
- Your Net banking request will be registered in their system and the IPIN will be sent to your mailing address.
How to Reset HDFC Net Banking Password?
Here is the following step by step process of resetting HDFC Net Banking Password:
- First of all, Visit HDFC Bank’s Net Banking Website.
- Click on ‘Forgot IPIN (Password)?’.
- Then, Enter your User ID or Customer ID and click on ‘Go’.
- Then, OTP is sent to your registered mobile number.
- Once all the above steps are complete, you must submit the relevant details.
- And, Finally, you must set a new IPIN.
- After that, you will be able to log in with your user ID and new IPIN.
How to check the account balance of HDFC Bank?
Here is the step-by-step process to check the account Balance in HDFC Bank.
|Login to HDFC Bank’s Net Banking Portal.
|Then, click on ‘Accounts’.
|Next, click ‘Account Summary’.
|When the above steps are completed, different accounts will be displayed on the screen.
|After selecting the account, you can check the Bank Balance.
How to Pay the Credit Card Bill on the HDFC Internet Banking Portal?
The process of paying credit card bills on the net banking portal is easy and fast. But, to access this service, individuals must register for Net Banking Service.
- Initially, individuals must log in to their HDFC Bank Net Banking Portal.
- Next, you need to link your credit card to a net banking account using a credit card ATM PIN.
- The option to transfer money to a credit card can be found in the ‘Fund Transfer’ section as well as the ‘Credit Card’ section.
Transfer Funds on HDFC Net Banking Portal
HDFC Bank customers will be able to transfer money to their own accounts on the Net Banking Portal as well as to third party transfers.
|First Visit the login page of HDFC Netbanking Portal.
|Then Click on Fund Transfer.
|After the next page, you will get many options to choose the complete Transfer.
Immediate Payment Service (IMPS)
Money can be transferred instantly via IMPS. Funds can be transferred to other HDFC accounts as well as other bank accounts. You can also transfer money through IMPS on bank holidays.
You will be able to transfer funds from your account to any Visa credit card across India. However, the credit card account must be added as a beneficiary and the amount must be transferred within 2 working days.
Under this service, funds will be disbursed to the beneficiary’s bank within the time frame prescribed by RBI. However, the account to which the funds are being added must be added as a beneficiary.
National Electronic Fund Transfer (NEFT)
This facility can be used to transfer funds to any bank other than HDFC. The amount of money that can be transferred is from 1 lakh to 10 lakh rupees.
- In addition, you can also transfer money from your HDFC bank account to another account using different customer IDs via Net Banking Service.
- An online merchant payment option can be used to transfer funds. By the way, tax payments, mutual fund payments, ers cannot be made using this option.
Transaction Limit in HDFC Net Banking Service
|Mode of Transfer
|Maximum Transaction Amount Rs.2 lakh
|Minimum Transaction Amount Rs.2 lakh
|Maximum amount: No upper limit
Features of HDFC Bank Net banking facility
With the availability of HDFC Net Banking services, its customers are offered multiple features, as well as benefits that make it easy to manage their savings account and related transactions.
Let’s take a look at some of the key features of HDFC Net Banking.
- You can check your account balance and download your last 5 years account statement in multiple formats at the click of a button.
- You can open a fixed / recurring deposit account with a bank.
- Transfer funds in a hassle-free and secure way through online fund transfer modes like NEFT and RTGS. You can also register for a third-party transfer or transfer funds to a non-HDFC bank account in addition to an HDFC account.
- Make easy payments to online merchants to buy gift cards for your loved ones.
- View your credit card details and pay your credit card bills
- Quickly recharge your DTH connection or your prepaid mobile bill.
- Net banking allows you to invest in the mutual fund schemes of your choice.
- Booking travel tickets was not easy. Now, you can book air or train tickets using Net Banking.
- Make a variety of tax-related transactions online, such as tax payments and viewing your tax credit statement (Form 26AS).
- You can update your account PAN card details through HDFC Net Banking facility.
- You can request to tweak-generate your debit card PIN using Net Banking by following a few simple steps.
- HDFC Net Banking also allows you to apply for IPO allotment in Stock Market.
- Perform banking-related transactions, such as requesting a new cheque book/demand draft, hotlisting your debit/credit card, or even instruction to stop payment of checks.
- HDFC Net banking lets you conveniently view your loan details.
FAQs on HDFC NetBanking Service
Which customers are eligible for HDFC Bank Net Banking?
All customers with HDFC Bank Savings or Current Account can access Net Banking Services.
Am I getting any additional benefits with Net Banking?
HDFC Net Banking offers multiple benefits such as statement request, billing facility, fund transfer facility, stop check payment, and many more.
Is there any extra charge for using HDFC Net Banking?
No, HDFC does not charge for the use of its net banking facility at present. However, customers have to maintain all the minimum balance requirements in their accounts.
Can I pay for an HDFC Bank credit card bill?
Yes, You can easily pay the bill with HDFC Bank Credit Card.
Can I change the account Password in Netbanking service?
Yes. You change the HDFC Netbanking Password. Once you’ve logged in to your account, you can click the “Change Password” option at the top of the screen. You need to type your current password and the new password in their respective boxes.
Can I change Mobile Number through Netbanking?
No. You can not change the Mobile number of the HDFC Net banking service. To change the mobile number, you have to visit the Branch office and submit an application for Mobile Number Changing.
I hope you have got the all information regarding HDFC Bank Netbanking. So, if you are interested to activate the Net banking service in your HDFC Saving or Current Account, go to the branch office and fill up the Net Banking Service Form.
Now, I’d like to know from you:
Do you have any other Bank Net Banking accounts?
Let Me know in the comment.
Follow my facebook page for latest update – bestloanbank