This Blog is based on HDFC Bank Home Loan Detail. If you have to need a loan read this blog before choosing/selecting a bank for Home Loan. Many Bank Provide home loans & Personal Loans. HDFC Bank is the best loan Bank for Home loans.
About HDFC Home Loan
Table of Contents
HDFC Bank offers home loans with EMI, the interest rates start at 6.75% per annum. HDFC Housing Loan offer’s you all the online home loan solutions if you want to buy, build or renovate your home with the Financial Help of HDFC Bank.
Read this Blog for SBI Bank Home Loan Offer Detail
How much Home Loan can I get from HDFC Bank?
HDFC Bank provides their customers home loans from a Minimum of 1 Lakh to a Maximum of 10 Crore.
How much time does it take for the home loan approval in HDFC?
After the submission of the application of the Home Loan Agreement in HDFC Bank, It takes up to 3 to 4 weeks to approve your Home Loan Credit in the HDFC Bank. It depends on the Branch and Customer Relation of the Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for HDFC Quick Home Loan
- Age Limit for Individuals: 21 to 65 years
- For salaried persons, the minimum salary will be RS.10,000 and business income minimum 2 Lakh per annum.
- Maximum Loan Term: 30 years
- The present and the future income of the applicant(s) have a significant impact on determining the loan amount.
- Good Credit History and Score
- Other Financial Obligations, such as a Car loan, Credit card, etc.
New Interest rate for HDFC Quick Home Loan
Interest Rate varies on the applicant’s employment and many factors. Now, HDFC Bank is offering attractive interest rates for Home Loan which is 6.75% up to 15%.
What are the documents required for HDFC Home Loan?
General document for all Applicants for Home Loan:
- Employer Identity Card
- Passport size photographs with the application
- Proof of Identity and address (PAN/ Driver’s License/ Voter ID card/Passport) and (Electricity Bill/Water Bill/ Gas Bill or copy of Driving License)
Property Papers for Home Loan:
- Copy of the Buyer Agreement or Allotment Letter
- Receipts Of payments from the Builder
- Permission for construction (where applicable)
- Title Deeds of the Plot
- Proof of no encumbrances on the property for Constructing House
- Property Tax Receipt
- Blueprint of Design by Architect / Civil engineer
Income Proof for Salaried Applicant:
- Salary Slip last 3 months
- Last 6 months Bank Account Statements of the Applicants
- Copy of Form 16 or IT Returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged by IT Department.
Income Proof for Non-Salaried Applicant or Business Person:
- Past 1 Year Bank Statement
- Address proof of Business Location
- IT returns file for last 3 years
- Balance Sheet for last 3 years
- Registration License Certificate
- DS Certificate
- Certificate of qualification (for C.A./ Doctor and other professionals)
Who can take Home Loan from HDFC?
Every Indian Citizen can take HDFC Home Loan if they match the eligibility criteria of HDFC Bank.
How to apply HDFC Home Loan?
You can apply for a home loan from HDFC Bank in 2 ways:
- Go to the nearest branch of the HDFC bank with all the required documents, request the application form, fill it properly and submit it to the Loan officer or Bank Manager (Recommended).
- Visit HDFC’s official website and apply online by leaving your contact details in the application form. You will receive a call back from the bank representative.
HDFC Home Loan Feature and Benefit
- End to End Digital Process
- 24X7 Assistance
- Customized Repayment Options
- Manage home loans digitally
- Easy & Hassle-free documentation
- Low-interest rates
- Multiple options for buyers in the affordable home segment
How to download HDFC Home Loan Statement
You can get your HDFC home loan statement online, by logging in on the HDFC net banking portal. Then you have to choose the ‘Home loan provisional certificate’ option under the enquiries tab. And, then you will be able to download the HDFC Home Loan Statement.
HDFC Home Loan Schemes
HDFC Bank Provide 10 Home Loan Scheme:
- HDFC Home Loan
- HDFC Plot Loan
- HDFC Rural Housing Loan
- HDFC Reach Home Loan
- HDFC Home Improvement Loan
- HDFC Home Extension Loan
- HDFC Top Up Loans
- HDFC NRI Home Loans
- HDFC Balance Transfer Loans
- HDFC PMAY
Loan Offer: Personal Loan
|1||SBI YONO APP – Personal Loan Detail|
|2||Money View Personal Loan Detail|
|3||KreditBee Personal Loan Detail|
|4||MoneyTap Personal Loan Detail|
|5||ICICI Bank Personal Loan Detail|
|6||IndiaLends Personal Loan Detail|
Content Reference: Official Website HDFC