This blog is based on Axis Home Loan. if you want to know about Axis Bank Home Loan. Read this blog, Axis Bank Provides many services in Banking Sector. If you have any query kindly contact to me: Contact US
Axis Bank Provides Loan Services
|5||Two Wheeler Loans|
|6||Loan Against Securities|
|7||Commercial Vehicle Construction Equipment Loan|
|9||Loan Against Property|
|11||Loan Against FD|
About Axis Bank Home Loan
Axis Bank offers home loans for their eligible customers at interest rates of 6.90% p.a. on floating rate loans, and 12% p.a. on fixed-rate loans. By paying the processing fee which is 1% of the loan amount, you get up to 30 Year Tenure for Axis Home Loan.
How much Home Loan can I get from Axis Bank?
Axis Bank provides home loans from a Minimum of 3 Lakh to a Maximum of 5 Crore (In general amount). Although the Bank will check your Monthly Income, then they decide the loan amount.
Read this Blog for SBI Bank Home Loan Offer Schemes
How much time does it take for the home loan approval in Axis Bank?
After the submission of the Home Loan Application in Axis Bank, It takes up to 15 Days to approve your Home Loan Credit in the Axis Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for Axis Bank Home Loan
- Age Limit for Individuals: 21 to 57years.
- You Must be an Indian
- Monthly income basis, Bank will define the Loan Amount
- Maximum Loan Term: 30 years.
- Good Credit History and Score
- Other Financial Obligations, such as a car loan, credit card, etc.
Read this Blog for HDFC Bank Home Loan Offer Details
Interest rate for Axis Bank Home Loan
Axis Bank is offering good interest rates for Home Loan starts from 6.9%. Interest Rate varies on the applicant’s employment and many factors.
- For Salaried Individuals: 6.90%-12%
- For Self Employed Individuals: 7%-12%
What are the documents required for Axis Home Loan?
General Document for Axis Home Loan:
- Proof of identity (PAN Card, Addhar Card, Voter Card)
- Address proof (PAN Card, Driving License, Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, Voter Card)
- Birth certificate
- Income proof (Bank Statement, Income Tax File)
- Processing fee cheques
- Loan agreement document
- Copy of the Buyer Agreement or Allotment Letter
- Receipts Of payments from the Builder
- Permission for construction (where applicable)
- Title Deeds of the Plot
- Proof of no encumbrances on the property for Constructing House
Income Proof for Salaried Applicant:
- Salary Slip last 3 months or last 6 months Bank Account Statements of the Applicants
- Copy of Form 16 or IT Returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged by IT Department.
Income Proof for Non-Salaried Applicant or Business Person:
- Past 1 Year Bank Statement
- Address proof of Business Location
- IT returns file for last 3 years
- Registration License Certificate
- TDS Certificate
- Certificate of qualification (for C.A./ Doctor and other professionals)
Who can take Home Loan from Axis Bank?
Every Indian can take Axis Bank Home Loan if they are eligible for this loan.
How to apply for an Axis Bank Home Loan?
Here is the simple following process to apply for Axis Bank Home Loan:
- Application Process: You need to apply for a home loan, it can be done online or at a bank branch.
- Loan Approval Process: After submitting your application and reviewing the required KYC and financial stability documents, the bank will approve the amount of your loan.
- Review Process: Once your loan application is approved, you will need to submit documents for technical and legal review of the property against which your loan has been sought.
- Approval and credit: After verifying the amount of your loan and the property details, the bank will credit your loan amount.
Axis Bank Home Loan: Feature and Benefit
- Available Attractive Interest Rate
- Transfer Loan balance with ease
- Fast Application Process
- Service at Doorstep
- No Prepayment Charge
- Be assured and quick, transparent Processing
- Repay your loan over longer Tenure
Details About Axis Bank Home Loan Schemes
Axis Bank offers home financing schemes for salaried and self-employed persons.
- Axis Bank Shubh Aarambh Home Loan
- Axis Bank Fast Forward Home Loan
- Axis Bank Asha Home Loan
- Axis Bank NRI Home Loan
- Axis Bank Super Saver Home Loan
- Axis Bank QuikPay Home Loan
- Axis Bank Power Advantage Home Loan
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) scheme
Content Reference: Axis Bank website
Personal Loan – Loan Offer Details
|1||Pre Approved Personal Loan – SBI|
|2||Personal Loan – Money View|
|3||Personal Loan – KreditBee|
|4||Personal Loan – MoneyTap|
|5||Personal Loan – ICICI Bank|
|6||Personal Loan – IndiaLends|
Like – bestloanbank facebook