This Blog is based on SBI Home Loans.
SBI’s announcement to offer home loans at 6.7 percent interest rates is expected to result in a boom in housing demand, according to realtors.
About SBI Home Loan
SBI Home Loan is India’s largest mortgage lender, helping more than 3 million families achieve their dream of owning a home.
This blog is based on SBI Home Loan Details.
SBI Home Loan Details
|1||SBI Home Loan Interest Rates|
|2||SBI Home Loan Calculator|
|3||SBI Home Loan Schemes and Offers|
|4||SBI Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojna|
|5||Compare Home Loan with Other Banks (HDFC, ICICI, PNB, Kotak)|
|6||SBI Home Loan Eligibility Criteria|
How much Home Loan can I get from SBI Bank?
State Bank of India (SBI) provides their customers home loans from a Minimum of 5 Lakh to a Maximum of 2 Crore.
How much time does it take for the home loan approval in SBI?
After the submission of the Home Loan Agreement in SBI, It takes up to 3 to 7 Days to approve your Home Loan Credit in the State Bank of India. It depends on the Branch and Customer Relation of the Bank.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Quick Home Loan
Basically, There are most similar criteria of SBI Personal Loan to get a Home Loan.
- You are a resident of India
- Your age must be greater than 18 and less than 70
- Loan Tenure: up to 30 years.
- You are an employee of a Government or Public or Private Organization Or, You have a Business.
Interest rate for SBI Quick Home Loan
SBI offers floating-rate packages on their home loans. Interest Rate varies on the applicant’s employment. Now, SBI is offering attractive interest rates starting from 6.7%.
What are the documents required for SBI Home Loan?
Basic for all Applicants:
- Employer Identity Card
- Completed loan application form duly filled with 3 Passport size photographs
- Proof of Identity (PAN/ Driver’s License/ Voter ID card/Passport)
- Proof of Address (Electricity Bill/Water Bill/ Gas Bill or copy of Driving License/ Aadhar Card)
- Occupancy Certificate
- Permission for construction (where applicable)
- Registered Agreement for Sale (only for Maharashtra) or Allotment Letter or Stamped Agreement for Sale
- Share Certificate (only for Maharashtra)
- Electricity Bill,
- Property Tax Receipt
- Blueprint of Design
- Payment Receipts or bank A/C Account statement showing all the payments made to Builder.
- Last 6 months Bank Account Statements of all Registered Bank Account of Applicant.
- Previous Loan Account Statement, If any loan has already been taken.
Income Proof for Salaried Applicant:
- Salary Slip last 3 months
- Copy of Form 16 or IT Returns for last 2 financial years, acknowledged by IT Department.
Income Proof for Non-Salaried Applicant or Business Person:
- Address proof of Business Location
- IT returns filed for the last 3 years
- Balance Sheet for last 3 years
- Business License Details(or equivalent) and TDS Certificate
- Certificate of qualification (for Doctor/ C.A./ and other)
Who can take Home Loan from SBI?
Every Indian Citizen can take Home Loan if they match the eligibility criteria.
How to Apply SBI Home Loan?
You can apply for a home loan from SBI in 2 ways:
- Go to the nearest branch of the bank with all the required documents, request the application form, fill it properly and submit it to the bank officer.
- Visit SBI’s official website and apply online by leaving your contact details in the application form. You will receive a call back from the bank representative.
SBI Home Loan Feature and Benefit.
- Home Loan products to suit every customer need
- Low-Interest Rates and Processing Fee
- No Hidden Charges and Pre Payment Penalty
- Interest charges on Daily Reducing Balance
- Repayment up to 30 years
- Home Loan Available as Overdraft
- Interest Concession for Women Borrowers
How to download SBI Home Loan Statement.
- Download SBI Home Loans App from Google Playstore.
- Then, Log in to your account.
- Click on ‘Application Track’.
- Download your Home Loan Statement
SBI Home Loan Schemes
State Bank of India Provide 15 Home Loan Schemes:
- SBI Regular Home Loan
- SBI Flexipay Home Loan
- SBI Privilege Home Loan
- SBI Shaurya Home Loan
- SBI Tribal Plus
- SBI Home Loan to Non-Salaried Differential offerings
- SBI Pre-Approved Home Loan (PAL)
- SBI Bridge Home Loan
- SBI NRI Home Loan
- SBI Realty Home Loan
- SBI Corporate Home Loan
- SBI Commercial Real Estate (CRE) Home Loan
- SBI Reverse Mortgage Loan
- SBI Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy Scheme
Get Personal Loan Offer Detail
|1||SBI YONO APP – Personal Loan|
|2||Money View Personal Loan|
|3||KreditBee Personal Loan|
|4||MoneyTap Personal Loan|
|5||ICICI Bank Personal Loan|
|6||IndiaLends Personal Loan|
Content Reference: SBI Website