ICICI Bank Home Loans – Apply for Home Loan Online
This Blog is based on ICICI Home Loans. ICICI Bank Provides Many types of Loans.
Every Person wants to make their own House. ICICI Bank Provide the best services for Home Loan. it offers multiple home loan products with low interest and minimum documentation.
About ICICI Bank Home Loan Process
ICICI Bank offers home loans with low-interest rates start at 6.75% per annum up to 75 Lakh with tenures up to 30 years. Processing fee less than 0% – 0.50% of processing amount and full waiver of prepayment penalty of floating rate.
How much Home Loan can I get from ICICI Bank?
ICICI Bank provides home loans from up to 35 Lakhs to 75 Lakh or above.
Get offer Details for HDFC Home Loan – Apply for Home Loan online
How much time does it take for the home loan approval in ICICI Bank?
Once the Home Loan application is submitted ICICI Bank will take about 3 to 7 working days to approve your Loan. For existing customers, it takes little time.
Eligibility Criteria for ICICI Bank Home Loan
- Age Limit for Applicant is 18 years to 65 years, for Co-applicant 21 years to 65 years and for NRIs is 25 years to 60 years
- Monthly income basis, Bank will define the Loan Amount
- Maximum Loan Term: 30 years.
- Other Financial Obligations, such as a car loan, credit card, etc.
Although, there are some factors which you need to qualify that you will know by visiting Bank
Get offer Details for SBI Home Loan – Apply for Home Loan online
Interests rate for ICICI Bank Home Loan
ICICI Bank is offering good interest rates for Home starts from 6.75%.
- For Salaried Individuals (any Loan amount): 6.75%-7.40%
- For Self Employed Individuals (any Loan amount): 6.9%-8.05%
What are the documents required for ICICI Bank Home Loan?
- Proof of identity (PAN Card, Addhar Card, Voter Card)
- Address proof (Driving License, Aadhar Card, Electricity Bill, Voter Card)
- Birth certificate
- Income proof (Bank Statement, Income Tax File)
- Processing fee cheques
- Loan agreement document
Income Proof and Property Document
- Application form with photograph duly signed
- Last 6 months bank statements
- Last 3 months Salary-slips
- Identity, residence, and age proof
- Processing fee cheque
- Business profile
- Proof of business existence
- Income Tax Returns
- Education qualification certificate
- Last 3 years Income Tax Returns file
- Last 3 years CA Certified / Audited Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss Account
- Copy of the Buyer Agreement or Allotment Letter
- Registered Property Document
Get offer Details for Axis Bank Home Loan – Apply for Home Loan online
Who can take Home Loan from ICICI Bank?
Every Indian or Non-Indian can take ICICI Bank Home Loan if they are eligible for this loan. To know more details, Visit Bank Branch.
How to apply for ICICI Bank Home Loan?
You can apply for a home loan from ICICI Bank in 2 ways:
- Go to the nearest branch of the ICICI bank with all the required documents, get the application form, fill it properly and submit it with a document to the Loan officer or Bank Manager (Recommended).
- Visit ICICI’s official website and apply online. Then Choose one option from Instant Loan Offer or New Application and follow the further steps.
ICICI Bank Home Loan: Feature and Benefit
- Affordable interest rates and both floating and fixed loan tenure
- The smooth simplified documentation process
- You will have the freedom to enjoy long term with low EMI
- The ‘Balance Transfer’ feature allows you to transfer your existing home loan from any other bank to ICICI Bank.
- With the ICICI Balance Transfer feature, you can enjoy the additional top-up loan amounts, This can be up to 100% of the original home loan.
- Selected customers can enjoy pre-approved home loans.
- The term of 30 is available for up to 30 years.
- Enjoy a fixed interest rate for the first 10 years, and then a choice of fixed or floating interest rates.
Details About ICICI Bank Home Loan Schemes
ICICI Bank provides home financing schemes for both salaried and self-employed persons.
- ICICI Bank Instant Home Loan
- ICICI Bank 30 Year Home Loan
- ICICI Bank Step Up Home Loans
- ICICI Bank NRI Home Loan
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) scheme