ICICI Bank Gold Loans: Get Loan Against Gold
This Blog is based on ICICI Bank Gold Loans Schemes. ICICI Bank is a Best Loan Bank in India. It provides different types of Loan /Gold loan Services. if you have any queries related to gold loans, then comment on the comment box.
ICICI Bank Gold Loans
|1||ICICI Bank Gold Loans Interest Rate – 11% p.a. onwards|
|2||ICICI Bank Gold Loans Processing Fee – 1.0% of the loan amount|
|3||ICICI Bank Gold Loan: Minimum Loan Amount – Rs. 10,000|
|4||ICICI Bank Gold Loan: Maximum Loan Amount – Rs.1 crore|
Best Loan Offer Detail for Instant Personal Loan IndiaLends
About ICICI Bank Gold Loan
ICICI Bank provides fast and easy gold up to Rs 1 crore against your gold ornaments. You can easily make money for your needs. You can apply for Gold Loan online at ICICI Bank Portal or by visiting Branch Office.
With simple and minimum Documentation, you can get this loan with only just a 12% per annum interest rate. You will repay the loan at the end of the tenure, without worrying about Gold Jewellery Safety and EMIs.
How much Gold Loan can I get from ICICI Bank?
ICICI Bank provides to their customer’s Gold loans from Rs 10,000 to Rs 1 crore. #BestLoanBank Offer Detail SBI Bank Personal loan
How much time does it take for Gold Loan approval in ICICI Bank?
ICICI Bank provides Gold loan disbursement in just 60 minutes. However, it is subject to verification of the gold and other documents you have submitted. Also, the speed of loan Approval depends on the Bank Branch.
ICICI Bank – Eligibility Criteria for Gold Loan
To qualify for an ICICI Bank Gold Loans, you need to meet a few basic criteria.
- You must be an Indian resident
- You have to own the gold jewelry you are depositing
- You must be at least 25 years of age
- You should not be more than 70 years of age at the time of maturity so that you can enjoy your golden years without paying EMI.
- You must be an individual (our gold loan is not available to non-individuals)
ICICI Bank – Interest rate for Gold Loan
The interest rate of the ICICI Bank Gold Loans is starting from 12% per annum up to 16%.
ICICI Bank – documents required for ICICI Gold Loan
Here are some requires documents to apply for ICICI Gold Loan:
- KYC Documents (Proof of Identity and Proof of Address: Aadhar Card, Voter Card, Driving License)
- PAN/Form 60
- Blank canceled cheque
- 2 Passport Size Photograph
Who can take Gold Loan from ICICI Bank?
Every Indian Citizen whose age is between 25 to 70, can take this ICICI Gold Loan if they are eligible for this loan. Already, I have shared the eligibility criteria of Gold Loan before.
How to get Gold Loan from ICICI Bank?
As I have already written, if you match the eligibility criteria, you will get this Gold Loan Offline or Online. I am recommending to get this loan in offline mode, by visiting Branch office. But, this is your choice, you can also get this loan from their website portal.
How to apply for Gold Loan – ICICI Bank?
There are 2 ways you can apply for ICICI Bank Gold Loan:
- One is, Go to Branch Office and Fil the application form.
- On the other hand, you can apply for the same online by following these steps-
Step 1: Click here to visit the official website of ICICI bank and select ‘Gold loan’ from the ‘Products’ header
Step 2: Scroll down and in the right-hand side corner, Fill up the ‘Request a Call back’ form with your details, and click on ‘Submit.
Step 3: You will get the reference number for your request. The executive will contact you for further process.
Other loan options New loan offers
ICICI Bank Gold Loan: Feature and Benefit
ICICI Bank Gold Loan offers various benefits that make it the ultimate solution to all your financial needs:
- Attractive interest rates
- Fast delivery
- Easy and minimal documentation
- There is no EMI. Repayment at the end of the loan term
- Complete security of your jewelry
- Flexible loan amount: Gold loans start at Rs.10,000 to Rs. 1 crore. In addition, You can meet your urgent needs against an asset you already own.
- Flexible tenure limiting from 3 months to 12 months
- Only go to your nearest branch and discuss with a Bank Employee or Bank Manager to know more about this.
Content Source: ICICI official Website Gold loan
Business Loan Offer Scheme Details
|1||HDFC Bank Provide – Business Loan in India|
|2||Get Indifi loan – Facebook Loan Schemes Details for Business|