In India, SBI Bank is a Public Sector Bank of India. State Bank Of India -SBI Bank provide pre-approved personal loan & Instant Loan with low rate interest. Using SBI YONO apps – get Instant Loan, Per- Approved Personal Loan will be done with 4 Click only. With this personal loan, you can get 24X7 according to your convenience.
How much Personal loan can I get from SBI?
Table of Contents
SBI (State Bank of India) provides to their customer Personal Loan from Minimum 20000 INR to Maximum 20 Lakh.
How much time will it take for my personal loan to get approved?
After the submission of the Loan Agreement in SBI, It takes up to 7 to 14 Days to approve your Loan in the State Bank of India. It depends on the Branch of the Bank.
What is the interest rate of SBI Personal Loan?
The interest rate of the SBI Personal Loan is starting from 9.60% p.a.
- For Salaried/Self Employed Person, The interest rate of SBI Personal is 9.60% p.a.- 15.65% p.a.
- For Pensioners, The interest rate of SBI Personal is 9.75% p.a.-10.25% p.a.
What are the documents required for SBI Personal loan?
Here’s the list of all required documents for applying loan in SBI Personal Loan:
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/ Voter ID Card/PAN Card/ Driving License).
- Current Address proof (Ration Card/Water Bill/ electricity bill/ Property Agreement, etc).
- Income proof (Bank Account Statement/ ITR/ Pension Document etc).
- 2 Passport size photo.
Who can take Loan from SBI Bank?
In short, Applicants who have a salary account in State Bank of India and whose monthly income is a minimum of 15000 with an income to EMI ratio less than 50%. They can take SBI Personal Loan. Though, there are some other criteria which you have to match.
How to apply for a personal loan in SBI Bank?
The easy method which I recommend is to, Go to Bank and Talk with the Bank Manager or Employee of the Loan Department. And do what they say.
How to apply for a personal loan in SBI Yono APP? / Pre Approved Personal Loans on YONO
Here is the simple step to follow to apply for SBI Personal Loan through the YONO app:
- Login to the YONO app
- Search for a pre-approved personal loan offer in your account
- Choose the loan amount and tenure.
- Verify the loan application by entering OTP which will be sent to your Registered Mobile Number and then submit the application.
- The loan amount will be Credit to your account.
What is the eligibility for SBI Loan / Personal Loan Eligibility?
- You must have another Active Account with any other Bank
- Your Salary or Income must be a Minimum of Rs.15,000 monthly.
- EMI/NMI ratio must be less than 50%
- You are working in any Government or Public or Private Organization.
- Your age must be greater than 21 and less than 58.
- Minimum service of 1 year
Feature and Benefit of SBI Personal Loan
- Low-interest rates
- Low processing charges (1.50% of the Loan Amount)
- Minimal documentation
- Interest on daily reducing balance
- Minimal documentation
- Provision for the second loan
- No security, no guarantor
How to download SBI YONO Loan apps?
- Open Google Play Store or App Store in Your Smartphone
- Search SBI YONO Mobile Banking app.
- Then Click on Install Button.
Note: You can also use their website to apply for Personal Loan.
SBI YONO Review & Feedback
SBI Yono Bank app rating scores well as per google play store. Before apply for SBI Yono Bank loan, read carefully all terms & Conditions.
SBI YONO Loan App
|SBI YONO Loan App
|3.9 – 4.0
|Email Id :
|SBI Toll-Free No:
|1800 11 1101
SBI Financial Products
- Credit Cards
- Mutual Funds
SBI Bank Loans Online apply
- Home Loan
- Car Loan
- Education Loan
- Xpress Credit
- Gold Loan
Other Option for Quick Bank Loan: