This Article is based on CASHe Personal Loan App -Eligibility, Interest Rate & Apply Online. it is a Loan app for Personal loans, Quick Loan. This app is the best loan app for Personal loans. CASHe Loan App offers instant Personal loan Rs.1000 up to. 4 lakh for a tenure period of 270 days
|CASHe Personal Loan App: Get Instant Loan on EMI with Low rate of Interest.|
|1||CASHe Personal Loan App Interest Rate – 2.25% to 2.50% monthly|
|2||CASHe Loan Processing Fee – 2% of the loan amount|
|3||CASHe Loan Amount – Rs. 1,000 – Rs. 4 Lakh|
CASHe Loan App About
CASHe app os loan provider app in India that provide instant personal loan from Rs.1000 up to. 4 lakh for tenure period 270 days. These personal loans can be used for any purpose including marriage, vacation, medical emergency, home repair, etc.
Best Loan Offer- LoanPe Pro App offers instant personal Loan on EMI
CASHe Loan App Review & Rating
In the Google Play store, the CASHe Loan app have got 1,40,318 reviews and 4.4 ratings.
How to Apply CASHe Personal Loan?
- First, Install the app and register Using your FB, LinkedIn, or Google+ accounts
- Then, select your Loan amount and Tenure, after selecting this you will see the Interest Rate for those Loans.
- Then, fill the loan application form & upload 4 required basic documents (Once you uploaded documents, it will take some minutes to approve your application)
- Then your loan will be transferred into your bank a/c within minutes.
Can I get a Personal Loan from CASHe?
Yes, you can get a loan from the CASHe Loan app, if you are eligible according to their criteria.
Loan Offer By – PaySense Loan App offer Loan on EMI with Low interest
CASHe Loan App – Interest Rate for Personal Loan
The interest rates for CASHe personal loans range from 2.25% to 2.50% monthly. Basically, For 90 days of Tenure, they Charge 2.50% interest per month and for 1 or 15 years, they charge a 2.25% interest rate per month.
New Loan Offer By – CashBean – Offer Instant Personal Loan on Low Interest
CASHe Loan App – Fees and Charges for Personal Loan
- For 90 days tenure: Rs. 85 flat for Rs. 0 to Rs. 5,999 loan amount, Rs. 500 flat for Rs. 6,000 to Rs. 33,333 loan amount, and 1.50% for Rs. 33,334 to Rs. 99,999 ecash loan amount.
- For 180 days tenure: Rs. 1,200 or 2% of the loan amount.
- For 270 days tenure: Rs. 1,200 or 2% of the loan amount.
- For 360 days tenure: Rs. 1,200 or 2% of the loan amount.
- For 540 days tenure: Rs. 1,000 or 3% of the loan amount.
Late Payment Charges: For 90 and 180-day loans, you will get 7 days interest-free grace period to pay your dues at the end of each repayment month.
Loan Offer For – Get an instant Personal Loan from MoneyTap Loan App
Document Required for Personal Loan – CASHe App
There are only Required Documents you need to be uploaded in CASHe App.
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/PAN card)
- Recent salary slip
- Address Proof (Voter’s ID, Driving Licence, Passport, electricity/gas bill)
- Latest bank statements which is showing your salary credit.
- Clear Selfie for proof your Photograph
Note: All the following self-attested documents will be in jpg format.
What is the eligibility criteria of CASHe Personal Loan?
These are the following eligibility criteria for CASHe Personal Loan:
- Applicants, age must be between 18 to 58 years of age or older when applying for a loan through the CASHe Loan App.
- The applicant must have proof of employment and income.
- The minimum monthly income of the applicant must be at least Rs. 12 000 or more.
- Applicants must have a bank account with a Facebook / LinkedIn account.
- Applicants must have a smartphone to use the CASHe Instant Loan app.
- You can get LTV from 30% to 200% of your net monthly salary depending on your income and loan term.
- According to CASHe’s SLQ, your profile rating should be good.
CASHe Personal Loan app – Top Features & Benefits
- Loan Amount: The minimum amount given by CASHe is Rs. 1,000 and the maximum amount is Rs. 4 lakh rupees.
- Interest Rate: CASHe interest rates start at 2.25% per month and can go up to 2.50% per month depending on the selected payment term.
- Processing Fee: The processing fee for a CASHe loan can be up to 3% of the loan amount depending on the loan amount and term.
- Repayment: Payment terms can be 90 days, 180 days, 270 days, 360 days, or 540 days. Payment can be made directly through the CASHe app.
Content Souce: CASHe Google Play Store CASHe Loan App