This blog is based on PaySense App – Personal Loan App – Interest Rate for Personal Loan.
- MoneyTap Loan APP
- Tata Capital Loan App
- Cashbean Loan App
- LoanPe Pro App
- KreditBee App
- Yono SBI Loan App
- Kissht Loan App
- Dhani Loan App
- Money View Loan App
- HDFC App
PaySense App Provide Instant Personal Loan with EMI
|1||PaySense offer Loan Amount – Rs. 5000 to 500000|
|2||PaySense Personal Loan Interest Rate – 1.4% – 2.3% per month|
|3||Processing fee – 2.5% of the Loan amount.|
PaySense App About
PaySense Instant Personal Loan is for all your personal needs or dreams that you may not be able to meet due to a financial crisis.
PaySense is a personal loan app that offers personal loans from Rs. 5000 to 500000 rupees with an attractive interest rate, zero security. EMI.
PaySense App Review & Rating
In the Google Play store, the PaySense Loan app has got 79,169 reviews and 4.1 ratings.
How to Apply for PaySense Personal Loan?
The process of getting a personal loan through Paysense is easy, fast, and affordable. You need to follow these steps to get instant credit.
- Install the application from Play Store.
- Register yourself through your mobile number.
- Fill in the required personal details and submit KYC documents.
- The application is reviewed online as soon as possible.
After reviewing the application, the agreement is signed online and the loan amount is disbursed.
Can I get a Personal Loan from PaySense App?
Obviously, you can get a loan from the PaySense Loan app, if you qualify according to the app criteria.
PaySense: Interest Rate for Personal Loan
The interest rates of PaySense personal loans is starting from 1.4% – 2.3% per month.
PaySense: Fees and Charges for Personal Loan
PaySense charges a processing fee of up to 2.5% of the processing amount. Standard GST is also applied. And, if you are late for payment in EMI, you have to pay the flat rate of Rs. 500 + GST.
Pre-payment charges or Foreclosure Charges:
Loan forecasting can be requested only after the successful payment of the first 3 EMI. During foreclosure, you will have to pay an additional 4% charge on the principal arrears.
What is the eligibility criteria of PaySense Personal Loan?
- Applicants must be a citizen of India and whose age is between 21 and 60 years.
- For Salaried Person, The monthly net income for Rs.12000.
- For Self-employed Persons, The monthly net income for Rs.15000.
- You must be based in any one of the cities where PaySense is available.
Document Required for Personal Loan – PaySense App
Basically, there are few documents required for the PaySense Personal Loan Application which are
- Clear Selfie image
- PAN card
- Identity Proof (Aadhar card / Voter card / Driving license )
- Permanent Address Proof (Aadhar card / Voter card / Driving license / Electricity Bill / Passport)
- Login Information of Net Banking.
PaySense: Personal Loan Top Features & Benefits
Here are some features of the PaySense Instant Personal Loan app:
- Instant Personal Loans: PaySense disburses instant personal loans.
- Zero Credit History: PaySense does not require you to have a high credit score.
- Quick Approval: Pay-Sense approves loans within 2 hours.
- Affordable EMI Plan: PaySense offers personal loans at attractive interest rates
- One-Click Next Loans: Once you are registered and transact through PaySense, you can get the next loan faster and easier.
Here are some benefits of the PaySense Instant Personal Loan app:
- Minimum Documentation: For the PaySense Instant app, you only need to submit a few documents to apply for.
- No Time Consuming: The entire application process for PaySense takes just a few minutes. Then, after approval, the loan amount is transferred directly to your bank account.
- There are no restrictions on end use: Being an unsecured being, there are no restrictions on where you can spend the loan amount.
- Flexible Payments: The PaySense online app offers flexible payment plans so you can get your money back without breaking your bank account.
- EMI Calculator: You can calculate your EMI on the PaySense website and app.
- No collateral: Personal loans are unsecured, you don’t need to have any collateral to get personal loans.Reference: Google Play Store PaySense App | PaySense: Personal Loan App, Apply Online