Check out the best interest rates from these banks here: Best Diwali Home Loan Offers for Bank Loans.
Do you want to buy a Home? But, you do not have enough money to buy it. Don’t worry, you can fulfill your Dream this Diwali 2021.
In this Diwali Season, Many National and International Banks are offering Home loans or Housing Loans in less interest than other times. Read Also: Paytm Business Loan vs Kotak Business Loan : Interest rate and other details
Kotak Mahindra Bank, State Bank of India (SBI) to Punjab National Bank (PNB), Canara Bank, Bank of Baroda, and many more are offering low-interest rates and special Diwali discounts in processing fees of loan in this Diwali 2021.
|Bank||Interest Rate of Diwali Home Loan Offer|
|Punjab National Bank||6.60%|
|Bank of India||6.50%|
|Bank of Baroda||6.50%|
|State Bank of India||6.70%|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||6.50%|
PNB Home loan interest rate
Punjab National Bank(PNB) are offering home loans a t 6.60%interest rate this Diwali. In addition, PNB has announced a 100 percent waiver of advance or processing fees and documentation charges. Read Also – Axis Bank Offers 5 to 30% Cashback on Online Purchases
Bank of India Home loan interest rate
- According to the IANS report, Bank of India has announced a 35 basis point (bps) reduction in the interest rates on its home loans and 50 basis points in car loan interest rates,in this Diwali Season
- The minimum loan rate has now started at 6.5% as against 6.85% for home loans and 6.85% as against 7.35%for auto loans.
- To make it more attractive to customers, the banks are charging zero Processing Fees for both types of loans up to the term of the offer.
- This special rate will remain until 31 December. It will also be available for customers applying for new loans and for those who want to transfer loans.
Canara Bank Home Loan Interest Rate
- Canara Bank is offering home loans at an interest rate of 6.90%. In addition the bank has zero processing fee and instant approval.
- “The interest rate on a limited term Canara home loan is 6.90%. Processing charges, documentation charges and advances have been waived, ”the bank said in a tweet. Read Also- Best Hom Loan Offer
Bank of Baroda(BOB) Bank Home Loan Interest Rate
- Bank of Baroda (BOB)has declared to reduce its home loan interest rate from 6.75% to 6.50% by 25 bps.
- The new rates will be available to customers applying for new loans, including loan transfers or offers to refinance their existing loans.
- In addition, BOB provides Zero processing fees on the existing customer of home loans and the offer has been extended until 31 December.
SBI Bank Home Loan Interest Rate
- The main lender, State Bank of India (SBI), has introduced a credit score-linked home loan at 6.70% regardless of the amount. Prior to the festival offer, borrowers borrowing more than Rs 75 lakh will have to pay an interest rate of 7.15%.
- State Bank of India said, ”With the introduction of festival offers, a borrower can now get any amount of home loan at a rate as low as 6.70%”.
- According to an IANS report, SBI said “The offer saves 45 bps which translates into interest savings of over Rs 8 lakh for a loan of Rs 75 lakh with a term of 30 years”. Read Also – Now 14 SBI Apps Live in Google Playstore (October 2021) | Get link here
Kotak Mahindra Bank Home Loan Interest Rate
- Kotak Mahindra Bank has announced to decrease the interest rate of its home loan interest rate by 15 bps to 6.50 percent. This special rate of 6.50% per annum is offered for a limited-time festive season till November 8, 2021.
- The reduced rate will be available across all loan amounts and will be connected to an applicant’s credit profile. According to the IANS report, the new interest rate will apply to both new home loans and newly sanctioned home loans.
ICICI Bank Home Loan Interest Rate
In this Diwali, ICICI Bank has Launched FESTIVE BONANZA where they are offering Home Loan with an attractive interest rate which is starting from 6.70% and the Processing Fees starts from Rs.1100 on the new home loan.
I hope you have got the Diwali offer Interest rate of Home Loan of these Bank.
Now, I’d like to know from you:
From Which Bank, Do you want to take Home Loan?
Let Me know in the comment Right Now.
Content Referece : Bank Official Website
Disclaimer: This is information about the Diwali Home Loan. Before applying for a home loan, read carefully all the terms and conditions.