How to get a personal loans from these apps
The following apps are available in the Google Play store for personal loans: Moneytap, Money View, Cashe, Loantap, QuickCredit, Loanpe pro, and mPokket etc.
What is the definition of a personal loan?
A personal loan is a sort of unsecured credit granted by a bank or other financial institution. A personal loan is also known as a multipurpose loan since it may be used for a variety of purposes such as weddings, vacations, and medical expenses. This is based on employment history, credit score, and income.
Personal Loan App – Play Store
Follow these steps to download the personal loan app.
- Open the Google Play store on your mobile device.
- Search for the Personal Loan app name wise.
- Then, click on “install app.”
Personal Loan App Interest Rates
|App Name||Personal Loan Interest Rate|
|MoneyTap||13% to 18% Annually|
|Money View||1.3% to 2% per month|
|Simpl Loan||20% to 30% per annum|
|Quick Credit||24% to 30% per annum|
|mPokket||2% to 3% per month|
|Loanpe Pro||3.5% – 12% per annum|
|LoanTap||14% to 18% Annually|
Document Required for Personal Loan App
The following are some of the documents needed to apply for the Persoan Loan Application.
- Image of a selfie
PAN (Personal Identification Number)
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Driving License/Passport)
- Permanent Address Proof (Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/Driving License/Energy Bill)
- Personal Savings Account
Apply Personal Loan using Loan app
Here’s a step-by-step guide to applying for a Personal Loan using apps.
- First, download the app and register your name and cellphone number.
- Fill out the online application form with the necessary information.
- Upload a scanned copy of the necessary documents.
- Before approval, the issuer will verify the documentation.
- When the loan is authorised, it is credited to the active bank account.
- They claimed to have approved the application in one hour/ 2 day.
Click on the loan app name for more details-loan amount, tenure, how to check eligibility, and processing fees.
Disclaimer- This news article contains information about personal loans. If you want to take out a loan, read all the terms and conditions carefully.
Also read – best loan bank details
For the latest news, follow Bestloanbak’s Facebook page and Linkdin Page.