Yes, Bank of Baroda offers customer care services to assist their customers with various banking-related queries and concerns. The bank’s customer care is designed to provide support and information on a wide range of services and products.
Bank of Baroda customer care services may include:
Table of Contents
- Phone Banking: Customers can reach out to the bank’s phone banking executives by calling the designated customer care numbers. These numbers are typically toll-free and available 24×7.
- Online Support: The bank may offer online support through their official website or mobile banking app. Customers can access FAQs, chat support, or submit queries through email.
- Branch Visits: Customers can visit their nearest Bank of Baroda branch to speak with bank officials directly for assistance.
- Social Media: Some banks engage with customers through social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram to address queries and provide support.
- Email Support: Customers can contact the bank’s customer care via email for non-urgent queries or requests.
- SMS and Alerts: Bank of Baroda may provide SMS alerts for transactions and other important updates.
- Complaint Redressal: The bank may have a dedicated process for addressing customer complaints and resolving issues.
Bank of Baroda Provides Customer Care Numbers
Bank of Baroda provides customer care numbers for different banking services:
- Personal Loan Customer Care Numbers (24×7 Toll-Free): 1800 258 4455 and 1800 102 4455.
- These numbers can be used to address queries or complaints related to personal loans.
- Toll-Free Number for PMJDY Customers and Financial Inclusion Schemes: 1800 102 7788.
- Dedicated toll-free number for customers of Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) and other financial inclusion schemes.
- Available from 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Customer Service Number for NRI Customers: +91 79 49044100 or +91 79 23604000.
- Overseas customers can use these numbers to seek clarifications or assistance.
- Toll-Free Number for Debit Cards: 1800 22 3344, 1800 258 4455, and 1800 102 4455.
- These numbers are specifically for queries related to debit cards.
BOB Personal Loan Customer Care Number: To contact Bank of Baroda’s customer care for personal loan-related queries or concerns, you can call the toll-free numbers 1800 258 44 55 or 1800 102 44 55. These numbers are dedicated to personal loan services.
What to do in case of a suspicious transaction: If you come across a suspicious transaction in your account, promptly report it by calling the toll-free numbers mentioned above. Select option 1 on the IVR to report fraudulent activity. You can also report the matter to your home branch for further assistance.
Finding the nearest bank branch or ATM: To locate the nearest Bank of Baroda branch or ATM, follow these steps:
- Visit the official website of Bank of Baroda.
- Look for the “Contact Us” option, usually located on the top right-hand corner of the website.
- Scroll down to find the section titled “Domestic Branches and ATM” and click on the provided link.
- On the redirected page, choose either “ATM” or “Branch,” depending on your requirement.
- Select the desired location.
- Click on “Search” to view the nearest branches or ATMs in the selected area.
Availability of chat option for personal loan queries: Currently, Bank of Baroda does not provide a chat option to resolve queries regarding personal loans. You may need to contact the customer care numbers or visit the bank branch for assistance.
Subscribing to SMS alerts: To subscribe to SMS alerts from Bank of Baroda, you can visit your base branch and submit an application requesting the service. The bank will enable SMS alerts for your account accordingly.
Cheque collection from home: Yes, Bank of Baroda offers cheque collection services, allowing your cheques to be collected from your home. Simply make a request for cheque collection, and it will be collected on the same day or the next day, based on the bank’s processes.
Please note that the provided information is based on general knowledge, and it’s always advisable to verify the latest details and procedures by contacting Bank of Baroda directly or visiting their official website.
Bank of Baroda emphasizes the importance of customer support and offers toll-free numbers to address various banking needs. Customers can contact the bank’s phone banking executives to raise service requests, seek assistance, or get clarifications on their queries.
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank (बड़ौदा उत्तर प्रदेश ग्रामीण बैंक), headquartered in Raebareli, is a well-known rural bank in eastern Uttar Pradesh. Eastern Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank and Western Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank merged to form this bank.
The bank provided simple banking services via Internet banking. It also added balance inquiry services via missed call to its convenience. Customers can check their account balance by dialling a missed call to the dedicated number. You can use the service if you have a Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin bank account.
Also read – best loan bank details
New Reliable way of Balance Enquiry
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin bank Account Balance Enquiry via missed call
- It is very simple to inquire about a balance via missed call.
- Dial the toll-free number 180030101886 or the mobile number 9986454440 to report a missed call.
- Make certain that you dial the number from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS with information about your account balance.
Note: Before sending message must be check your mobile is linked or not with bank.
Also read – SBI Customer Care Number Details | Toll Free Number
How to check account balance without Atm.
Check your account balance using following option:
- Easily check your account balance using missed call with your registered mobile number.
- Visit the bank and update your passbook for balance details.
- Contact to bank manger for account balance.
- Use net banking for account balance details.
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and customers who do not have access to internet banking can quickly inquire about their balance. The number 180030101886 is a toll-free number, and there are no fees associated with using the service.
Bank of Baroda Services Details
Bank of Baroda (BOB) is one of the leading public sector banks in India. It offers a wide range of banking and financial services to individuals, businesses, and corporate clients. Please note that the specific services and features offered by the bank might evolve over time, so it’s best to visit the official Bank of Baroda website or contact their branch directly for the most up-to-date information. Nevertheless, here are some common services they typically provide:
- Retail Banking: Retail banking refers to the services provided by the bank to individual customers. Bank of Baroda offers various types of accounts, such as savings accounts and current accounts. Savings accounts are primarily used for day-to-day banking needs, while current accounts are more suitable for businesses that have frequent transactions. The bank also provides fixed deposits (FDs) and recurring deposits (RDs) as investment options for customers looking to earn interest on their savings.
- Digital Banking: Bank of Baroda provides digital banking services through online and mobile platforms. Customers can access their accounts, check balances, view transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, and perform various banking activities using the bank’s website or mobile app. Digital banking enhances convenience and allows customers to manage their finances from anywhere at any time.
- Credit and Debit Cards: Bank of Baroda issues credit cards and debit cards to eligible customers. Credit cards allow customers to make purchases on credit and pay back the amount later, with added benefits such as reward points and cashback offers. Debit cards, on the other hand, are linked to the customer’s bank account, and purchases are directly debited from the account.
- NRI Services: The Non-Resident Indian (NRI) services cater to Indians living abroad. Bank of Baroda offers NRI accounts, such as Non-Resident External (NRE) accounts and Non-Resident Ordinary (NRO) accounts, which allow NRIs to hold their savings in Indian rupees and repatriate funds as needed. The bank also provides remittance services to facilitate the transfer of money from overseas to India and vice versa.
- Corporate and Institutional Banking: Corporate banking services target businesses and institutions. Bank of Baroda offers various financial solutions to meet the banking needs of corporate clients. This includes working capital financing, trade finance, loans for business expansion, cash management services, and assistance with treasury and risk management.
- Wealth Management: Bank of Baroda provides wealth management services to help customers achieve their financial goals. The bank offers investment advisory services, mutual fund options, and insurance products to assist individuals in growing their wealth and securing their financial future.
- Government Schemes: Bank of Baroda assists customers in availing government-sponsored schemes such as the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) and Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana (PMMY). PMJDY aims to provide access to banking services for all, while PMMY focuses on providing financial assistance to small and micro enterprises.
- International Banking: International banking services cater to customers engaged in foreign trade and investment. Bank of Baroda offers foreign currency accounts, facilitates forex transactions, provides assistance with import-export financing, and helps customers with their international business requirements.
- Mobile Wallets and Payments: Bank of Baroda supports mobile wallet services and digital payment platforms. These services allow customers to make cashless transactions, pay bills, recharge mobiles, and perform various other financial activities using their smartphones.
What is the meaning of Share prices?
Share prices, also known as stock prices, are the prices at which shares of a company are bought and sold on the stock market. They represent the value of a company’s stock at a given time.
Share prices go up and down based on various factors, like how well the company is doing financially and how much demand there is for its stock. Good news and strong performance can make share prices go up, while bad news and poor performance can make them go down.
The prices are usually given in the currency of the stock exchange where the company is listed. For example, it could be $50 per share or ₹500 per share.
Investors and traders keep a close eye on share prices to decide when to buy or sell stocks. The goal is to buy shares at a lower price and sell them at a higher price to make a profit. However, share prices can change a lot and are influenced by many things, so it’s important to be cautious.
You can find the current share price of a company by checking financial news websites, stock market websites, or using online trading platforms that show real-time stock prices. It’s always a good idea to double-check the information and talk to a financial advisor before making any investment choices.
Bank of baroda Net Banking
Bank of Baroda offers net banking services to its customers, allowing them to perform various banking activities online through the bank’s website. Net banking, also known as internet banking or online banking, provides a convenient and secure way for customers to access their accounts and manage their finances from the comfort of their homes or offices.
Here are some of the common features and services typically offered through Bank of Baroda’s net banking platform:
- Account Information: Customers can view their account balances, transaction history, and statements for savings accounts, current accounts, fixed deposits, and other accounts.
- Fund Transfers: Net banking allows users to transfer funds between their own accounts (intra-bank transfers) and to other accounts in Bank of Baroda or other banks (inter-bank transfers) using NEFT, RTGS, or IMPS.
- Bill Payments: Customers can pay various utility bills, credit card bills, insurance premiums, and other bills using their net banking account.
- Online Shopping: Customers may be able to make online purchases and pay for them directly from their Bank of Baroda accounts using their net banking credentials.
- Mobile/DTH Recharge: Net banking enables customers to recharge their mobile phones and DTH (Direct-To-Home) services.
- Investment Services: Some net banking platforms offer access to investment services, such as buying and redeeming mutual funds, managing fixed deposits, and accessing other investment-related information.
- Request Services: Customers can request services like checkbook requests, stop payment requests, account statements, and more through net banking.
- Online Applications: Some banking products and services can be applied for online, making the process more convenient for customers.
To access Bank of Baroda’s net banking services, customers typically need to register for internet banking by visiting the bank’s official website and completing the registration process. This usually involves providing account and personal details and creating a username and password for secure access.
Keep in mind that banks may update their net banking services and features over time, so it’s always best to check the latest offerings and instructions on Bank of Baroda’s official website or by contacting their customer support for the most up-to-date information.
Bank of Baroda IFSC code
The Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is a unique alphanumeric code used to identify specific bank branches within the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) network in India. The IFSC code consists of 11 characters and is assigned to each bank branch by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Here’s a simple breakdown of the Bank of Baroda IFSC code:
What is the IFSC code?
The Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is a unique alphanumeric code used to identify specific bank branches within the National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) network in India.
Format of the IFSC code
The IFSC code for Bank of Baroda branches consists of 11 characters. The first four characters represent the bank code (BARB), followed by a zero (0), and the last six characters represent the specific branch code.
Finding the IFSC code : You can find the IFSC code for a Bank of Baroda branch using various methods:
Bank’s Official Website: Visit the Bank of Baroda official website and navigate to the “Branch Locator” or “Find IFSC Code” section. Enter the required details, such as state, district, and branch name, to find the specific IFSC code.
Reserve Bank of India: Use the “Find Bank Branch by IFSC Code” tool on the RBI’s official website. Enter the bank name as “Bank of Baroda” and select the state and district to retrieve the IFSC code for a specific branch.
Online IFSC Code Search Tools: Several trusted third-party websites offer search tools where you can enter the bank name, state, district, and branch details to find the corresponding IFSC code.
Passbook or Chequebook: The IFSC code is often printed on your Bank of Baroda passbook or chequebook. Look for it at the top of the page or near the bank’s contact information.
Importance of the IFSC code: The IFSC code is essential for conducting online fund transfers and other electronic transactions. It ensures that the funds are correctly routed to the intended bank branch within the NEFT network.
Accuracy in entering the IFSC code: When initiating a transaction, it is crucial to enter the correct IFSC code to ensure the funds are sent to the intended recipient. Double-check the code before making any transactions to avoid errors.
Remember, the IFSC code is specific to each branch of Bank of Baroda, so it’s essential to obtain the accurate code for the branch you are dealing with. You can contact Bank of Baroda’s customer service helpline or visit a branch directly to confirm the IFSC code if needed.
Content Source: Official Website of Baroda