Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank (बड़ौदा उत्तर प्रदेश ग्रामीण बैंक), headquartered in Raebareli, is a well-known rural bank in eastern Uttar Pradesh. Eastern Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank and Western Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank merged to form this bank.
The bank provided simple banking services via Internet banking. It also added balance inquiry services via missed call to its convenience. Customers can check their account balance by dialling a missed call to the dedicated number. You can use the service if you have a Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin bank account.
Also read – best loan bank details
New Reliable way of Balance Enquiry
Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin bank Account Balance Enquiry via missed call
- It is very simple to inquire about a balance via missed call.
- Dial the toll-free number 180030101886 or the mobile number 9986454440 to report a missed call.
- Make certain that you dial the number from your registered mobile number.
- You will receive an SMS with information about your account balance.
Note: Before sending message must be check your mobile is linked or not with bank.
Also read – SBI Customer Care Number Details | Toll Free Number
How to check account balance without Atm.
Check your account balance using following option:
- Easily check your account balance using missed call with your registered mobile number.
- Visit the bank and update your passbook for balance details.
- Contact to bank manger for account balance.
- Use net banking for account balance details.
This service is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and customers who do not have access to internet banking can quickly inquire about their balance. The number 180030101886 is a toll-free number, and there are no fees associated with using the service.
Content Source: Official Website of Baroda