ICICI Bank Personal Loan : Eligibility, Interest Rate details
This blog is based on ICICI Bank Personal Loan.
If you want to take a loan or if you are looking for any loan. ICICI Bank is the best bank for Instant loans, Personal loans, Home loans, Car loans, etc. ICICI Bank provides online Loans for Business, Education, Personal loans, Home loans, Car loans, Bike loans & Credit Card loans, etc.
ICICI Bank is a Quick Loan Provide if you follow the guideline of ICICI Bank.
How much loan can I get from ICICI Bank?
- ICICI Bank provides to their customer Personal loans from a Minimum of 50000 INR to a Maximum 25 Lakh.
- How much time will it take for my personal loan to get approved by ICICI Bank?
- After the submission of the Personal Loan Agreement in ICICI Bank, It takes up to 2 to 3 Working Days to approve your Loan. It is Depends on the lender which you select.
What is the interest rate of ICICI Bank?
The interest rate of the ICICI Personal Loan is starting from 10.5% per annum.
How to apply for a personal loan in ICICI Bank?/ How to take a personal loan from ICICI Bank?
You can get ICICI Personal Loan for an amount up to Rs. 20 Lakh at a low-interest rate.
There are 2 ways to do it:
- Visit https://loan.icicibank.com/asset-portal/ and apply online.
- Visit any branch and fill the form and submit it at the nearest Branch.
Who can take Loan from ICICI Bank?
If the age of the applicant is a minimum of 23 Years as a salaried person and if they qualify in Eligibility Criteria, they can take a loan from ICICI Bank.
What are the documents required for ICICI Bank Loan?
Here’s the list of all required documents for applying for a loan in ICICI Personal Loan:
- Identity proof (Aadhaar Card/Passport/ Voter ID Card/PAN Card/ Driving License).
- Current Address proof (Ration Card/Water Bill/ electricity bill/ Property Agreement, etc).
- Income proof: (For Salaried Person, Latest 3 months Bank Statement where salary/income is credited and Self-Employed Person, Latest 6 months Bank statement).
- For Self-Employed Person, Proof of continuity of business.
- 2 Passport size photo.
What is the eligibility for ICICI Bank / Personal Loan Eligibility
ICICI Bank Loan – Eligibility Criteria for Salaried:
- Age must be between 23 years to 58 years.
- Salaried individuals with at least a monthly income of Rs.30000.
- Minimum 2 years Experience in their Job or Profession.
- Minimum 1 year in their Current Residence.
ICICI Bank Loan – Eligibility Criteria for Self Employed:
- Age must be between 25 years to 58 years(The minimum age for a Doctor is 25 and for Self Employed, 28 Years).
- As per audited Financials, the Minimum Turnover must be 40 lakh for non-professionals and 15 lakh for professionals.
- As per Audited Financial, the Minimum Profit After Tax must be 2 lakh for Proprietorship Firms/Self-employed Individuals and Rs. 1 lac for non-professionals.
- Business Stability must be for at least 5 years(minimum of 3 years for doctors).
- The existing relationship with ICICI Bank is a Minimum of 1 year with a current or savings account.
Feature and Benefit of ICICI Bank Personal Loan
- No Restrictions on The Fund Usage
- Quick Disbursal Process
- No Security or Collateral Needed
- Flexibility of Claim
- Fixed and Attractive Interest Rate
How to download ICICI Bank Loan app
- Open Google Play Store or App Store in Your Smartphone
- Search ICICI iMobile Pay app.
- Then Click on Install Button.
Note: You can also use their website to apply for Personal Loan.
ICICI BANK Review & Feedback
ICICI Bank app rating scores well as per google play store. Before apply for ICICI Bank loan, read carefully all terms & Conditions.
|Loan Queries Email Id||[email protected]|
Other Option for Quick Bank Loan:
- Get Instant Personal Loan from Kissht App
- Get Instant Personal Loan online Money View
- Get Instant Personal Loan from Indiabulls Dhani
- Get Pre-Approved Personal Loan from MoneyTap with Low Interest
Content Source: Official Website ICICI Bank