India Post provides a service called speed post. The service is available to the general public through India Post. Speed Post is well-known for reliably delivering items on schedule and in a secure manner.
What is the consignment number and how do you track consignment?
Table of Contents
- India Post provides foreign services at a cost that is around half that of private courier services.
- The receipt includes the cargo’s data as well as a consignment number. Every parcel is assigned a unique consignment number.
- The consignment number can be used to track the status or location of the shipment online. In a seconds, you can track the status of the parcel. To track the location, you must follow a step-by-step process.
- You can send SMS and track the speed post parcel in addition to the online procedure. The receipt you get at the post office counter after you accept the package is important.
- Keep the receipt for future reference because the consignment number on it will assist you in tracking the parcel’s destination.
Find your consignment number on the Indian Speed Post Slip
If you don’t know the consignment number, it’s not difficult to locate it on the slip. Take the slip with you and check through the printed information. A 13-digit code can be seen on the second line. Also read – Personal Loan Interest Rate Compare Online
This code is a set of both letters and numbers. If you want to file a complaint regarding the parcel, you’ll need the consignment number. Also read – LoanTap – Offer instant personal loan with EMI
How to Track Consignment online
Step 1: To track a article, using url https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ layouts/15/dop.portal.tracking/trackconsignment.aspx .
Step 2: Enter your consignment number, then Evaluate the Expression. To find out the current status of your parcel, simply click on the Search button.
Officail website Url : https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
How do I check the current status of my parcel?
You can check the progress of your mail using the Track consignment service, which is available in the fast tools. To track the status, simply enter your Article Barcode number.