This blog is based on Indifi loan – Facebook loan. Facebook India has launched a small business loan program in India. Facebook offers Loan Up to RS. 50 Lakhs for small and medium businesses (SMBs).
|Indifi loan – Facebook Loan Schemes|
|Loan Amount||Up To 50 Lakhs|
|Interest Rate||17% and 20% p.a.|
|Processing Fees||No processing fee|
|Benefit||Quick Loan/ Support|
Indifi loan – Facebook India Loan Schemes
India is the first country where Facebook has launched such a program as many small businesses face the challenge of getting low loans at attractive interest rates.
The purpose of this program is to make business loans easily available which will reduce the credit gap between the MSME sector in India. It has some great features to help businesses in this difficult time.
Get New offer Details for HDFC Home Loan Scheme- Apply for Home Loan online
Quick Overview of Facebook India Loan
- Loans from 5 Lakhs up to 50 Lakhs.
- 18-36 month repayment period.
- No collateral is required.
- The interest range will be between 17% and 20% p.a.
- For Businesswomen, Indifi will give a 0.2% reduction on the applied loan interest rate.
- No processing fee.
- Quick Support.
How to apply for Indifi loan – Facebook loan in India?
You can Apply for Facebook Indifi Loan online through the Indifi official website to get the credit. First, You will need to fill out personal and business information, including PAN card, GST number, etc.
Get the Latest offer Details for SBI Bank Home Loan – Apply for Home Loan online
What is the Process of indifi loan – Facebook loan in India?
- After submitting the application online, confirmation will be available within one working day of the application. You can easily understand the status of your application by calling the Dedicated Customer Support Line.
- Then, you have to wait 3 days to process the application for approval or rejection after submitting the loan application online along with the required documents.
- The amount of the fund, if found eligible, will be distributed in your account, if the recipient completes the formalities of all the documents and documents after accepting the offer of Indiff and other terms and conditions of Indifi.
Eligibility Criteria for Indifi loan – Facebook loan in India
Every Indian is eligible for this Loan. By the way, there are 2 main things you have to qualify for.
- You are associated with Facebook as an advertiser OR, You Registered as a business with a valid trade license.
- Loan for only one business.
- The business should have been an advertiser of the Facebook app for at least 180 days at the time of application.
- Keep in mind, Indifi will evaluate current business turnover and past payment history, among other business issues.
Get the Latest offer Details for Axis Bank Home Loan – Apply online for Home Loan online
What are the documents required for the Indifi loan – Facebook loan in India.
- KYC Document of Business (PAN Card, Registration Certificate)
- KYC Document for Business Owner or Applicants PAN card, Aadhaar, DL, Passport, Voter ID).
- Ownership proof (if current residence/ business premises are owned).
- Last 6 Month Bank Statement
- Last year’s full ITR (with computation) of the business would be required if your loan amount is over 10 Lakh.
Interest rate for Indifi loan – Facebook loan in India
The interest rate of the Indifi loan (Facebook loan) is 17%-20% per annum in India.